On the top of a mountain with knock-out views. Over 16 acres of land, adjoins National Forest, private, south exposure, paved drive, covered parking for cars as well as motor home, 2 fireplaces, large bath with his & hers walk-in closets and lots of extras. Existing guest house is a bonus. You'll have to see to appreciate. $650,000 MLS#119409
Bill Pippin of Bill Pippin Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ruidoso & Lincoln County,
Vol. 33, Issue 06, Page 43.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven, Convection Oven/Range
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Cooling System: Refrigeration Cooling
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat, Hot Water Heat, Stove Heater
- Roof: Metal Roof, Pitched Roof
- Fireplace: 2+ Fireplaces, Built in Fireplace
- Floors: Slab Floors, Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Living Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Utility Room
- MLS Area: E/Ruidoso Downs To Tinnie
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Valley/Canyon Views
- Water Utilities: Well Available